Friday, August 14, 2009

Last birthday post- promise!

Just thought the world would like to see what greeted Jason when he got home from studying...Emmy actually waited for him to get home- cheered, jumped, burst out laughing and then promptly fell asleep= we love that crazy girl! the mask/snorkel/fin set was his present from me...I bought them from a friend who left the island- thanks again Chelsea!

Kelly!!! look- your stuff made it- does anything look like it's missing? It doesn't look too worse for the wear :) don't worry, now it's in our spare bedroom= not the middle of my living room...

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Oh you just made my night!!! Thank you!! They look great, and that's all of them. Let me know how much we owe you. You are a lifesaver! Wow, now that my stuff is down there it's starting to feel real! Happy birthday Jason!

Jamie said...

I think you are hilarious for making little papers with each letter of "Happy B-day"... only you would turn the table into a card. :-)