Wednesday, August 5, 2009

moments of fun!

Buster our "guard dog"- whats funny is that he wouldn't hurt a fly. Kelly- that's your door under the little tin roof on the right- ours is up the stairs on the left...
My most favorite native family here on the Island- the Francois Family- and Emmy of course-- also their 2 dogs blackie and black mouth- not joking.

The mom of the family Cornealia is my visiting teaching companion and I adore her.

The oldest boy Jemuel- and Emmy in the background.

Here Jemuel is in the tree picking canips for ME- WE love him!




4 comments:

nicole said...

Liz....I looked at all your new pictures and I love them all. Wish I was there it is SO SO SO Beautiful but hey sorry not the richest at the moment!! Hopefully I can figure something out but if not know I love you so so much. So I leave for Salt Lake Friday sometime so I'll have 4 hours of straight talking to liz time so mark it in your calendar. I love love love you guys and miss you like crazy! Talk to you soon...MUAH

Josh and Kelly said...

Phew! I was a little scared of that dog at first, but good to know, good to know. We do live close! It will be so nice to just run over when it is raining and we are bored out of our mind! Among other things

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Canips and the native girl....
The writings in a book make up its worth.
The same can be said of us... our worth is based on what we have inside.
And we put everything in
our writings are our experiences.

Beach Borchardts said...

I love Emmy's face when she is with Black folks, you'd think she'd be used to it by now! ha