Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our fun day at Tragfalgar Falls and TiTu Gorge!

Here are some shots of Dave and Jason at Trafalgar Falls- they are in the bottom left hand corner- also on the trail. This place was incredible!
Jason had a fun day in the rainforest- the clear water is at the beginning of Ti Tu Gorge- such a fun spot- you swim through a cave and at the end of it there is a water fall- it's in Pirates 2 when the crew is swimming through a Gorge and the natives are shooting them from above... it was so fun- but very dark so our pics aren't great- we will try to salvage some for another entry later!

6 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

Tons of great pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed it ! It really is a fantastic trip - minus the whole driving part! I hope that wasn't too crazy!

Chelsea said...

Wow- that place is beautiful!!! I overheard some guys talking about it this morning at Rituals and I marked it mentally in places I want to go before the guys start school. It looks so dreamy!! You'll have to give me all the details... tips, and how to get there ect! Didn't you know you are my travel guide? :)

So glad your brother made it in today too!

Chelsie said...

LOVE that trip, but mostly titou gorge! I'm so glad your brother made it and that you guys are able to get out, explore, and enjoy!

Jessie said...

where is that? is it down by the other hot springs? it looks beautiful. :)

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW! It's sooooooo pretty!!
ps, Jason-I love your shirt! ;-)

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Did you snorkel? it looks un believable.. I love the pirate explorer look with the green and white Cancun T shirt.... Oh ya just amazing your blog needs to become part of the introduction to Ross package.