Sunday, August 9, 2009

our new rug!!!

Emmy picking out headbands this morning- a favorite past time...
we had a late night party last night- she got up at midnight to see if Daddy had made it home from studying yet (he hadn't) so I took a few pics of a VERY tired Emmers on our new rug!

The GREAT thing about the rug (we bought it from a family that is leaving- waaa) is that -HOPEFULLY- Emmy won't have so many bruises on her little head!


the other great thing is that for some reason it made our house really cute- funny because I'm not normally a fan of persian type rugs...



also Emmy wants to snorkel- we'll have to get her a set of her own soon enough!




5 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe that headband. I love it. I can't believe you have a bag just for headbands. My daughter is deprived... but in my defense, she's always had too much hair for headbands...

Unknown said...

She looks wonderful in orange (one of my favorits!)! The flower is perfect! Yes, I'm sure the rug will hug on the permanent purple head stage!
How was the party? Did you have a good time, but sad for the friends leaving? Soon it will be you guys! (NOT soon enough for me!)

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

The rug and Emmy look Great....
Good to see the snorkel practice.
We are on the look out for a little real snorkel set.

Remember the universal thing about the past
In reflection it happens
fast

Enjoy your moments and your friends as soon it will be all be a fond memory

nicole said...

She does look so so so good in orange!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so so beautiful. So just barely I was going through looking at all your pictures and Helaman came over so I said look Hela it's Emmy...he just started going EMMY EMMY EMMY all over the house it was SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! He'll go off and play then come back to me by the computer and go EMMY....ah ha I love it

Beach Borchardts said...

Thank heavens for the rug! Now I can sleep nights (well, except for the stair nightmares). I just pictured her face planting on that tile and ouch!! At least the rug will help a little!!