Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US! 2 years of wedded bliss!!!

yes- It is our 2 year anniversary!!! so... here is a trip down memory lane! Happy Wedding to us- we are the 2 on the bottom... Justin and Brandi are the good looking ones on top!
Jason and I on the Disney cruise for our honeymoon :)

Marriage...Disney style!


this was our first experiance with driving on the wrong side of the road... we almost died like 200 times.

Aren't we cute!





Look it's Frederick Street- and yes we are Fredericks!
~so- we have been married for 2 years :) We have the happiest life and still love each other like crazy! We are so thankful for our little sweet daughter Emmy- hooray for our family! we are so happy :)

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

What?! I feel so bad, I didn't even know when I saw you (or spoke to) today! I hope you guys have a great night together and congrats on 2 years! You look STUNNING in these photos- love, lu-huv your brown hair! I say we die it back that color and skip the blonde highlights?:)

McArthur Family said...

Congratulations you two! Did you have a double wedding with his brother? You guys are such a good looking couple together. I'm so glad that you each other and little Emmy to bring joy to your lives. Much love and adoration,
Amber

bryce and paige said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You never said!!!!?? I love the top picture, it makes me laugh, how many people can say they were married on or about the same day as their twin? Amazing. I am so in love with your dark hair also; though I think you look gorgeous either way, such a beautiful person, truly.

Jessie said...

congrats congrats!!! what fun pictures! it looked like an awesome honeymoon!

Josh and Kelly said...

yes, you guys are cute!! Love the pictures, 2 short years and yet look at how much life has changed- for the good of course! And way to be sneaky about it! Happy anniversary!

Beach Borchardts said...

I never saw the honeymoon pictures! That's so funny! It looks like alot of fun. I forgot how much I don't like your hair dark! ha! You both look better now than then so married life must agree with you!! xo Happy Anniversary!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Fun to see the honeymoon shots. How funny is the Pirates dinner shots knowing now where you are...
You guys are great, the fun continues, the adventure continues, and the blessings continue.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Sarah said...

You guys are fantastic, I love it. You look as good now as the day you got married. Happy Anniversary to two of the happiest people I know.

nicole said...

I love the pics from the honeymoon I haven't seen those before! ahhh I miss you guys like crazy and hope you know how much I love love love you both! Kiss that cute little girl for me and know that you are in my thoughts all the time MUAH