Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rice Crispy heart!

Emmy's friend, Avery Jenkins made us a PINK rice crispy heart treat are you serious? (you can see Emmy is a little sick with the bags under her eyes.)
so cute! Emmy loved it- during the picture she didn't know that she could eat it-

she thought it was a toy- after I took the pics we let her taste it- it was delicious! Jason, Dave, Emmy and I ate it in like 5 minutes :)


Thanks Jenkins family! what a fun treat- :)



after such a sleepy day I couldn't have come up with a better ending...

5 comments:

Grammy said...

No, she doesn't look sick, but I do see the little circles. Poor thing. Are you guys okay? I could of eaten that whole thing in 2 mintutes!!!Yummy!

Beach Borchardts said...

Just what the doctor ordered huh?? How thoughtful! I love good friends! xo

nicole said...

yummy......looks soooooo good!!!!!!! Emmy looks so beautiful in that color I love it.

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

How funny that you guys all snorfed down Emmy's pick rice crispie heart. I hope you gave her some crumbs....

Beach Borchardts said...

ps, her hair just keeps getting more gorgwous and I didn't think it was possible! It's loopy and lustrous and lovely!!