Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Secret Beach and Emmy's first boat ride :)

this is a pic I took from the boat- Secret Beach can only be gotten to by boat- so Emmy and I went with a group of Ross spouses today- it was VERY fun!
Emmy didn't know how she felt about the whole boat ride thing...

I was happy about it though :)


see our friends on the secret beach- the water was PERFECT- just cool enough to be refreshing (Emmy loved swimming)- it was SUPER clear, tons of fun fish and best of all... I saw a sea turtle while I was snorkelling- it was a GREAT day :)



8 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

It is an pretty place. I'm jealous you saw a sea turtle! How fun.

Josh and Kelly said...

Cute pictures! Hope you don't mind if I steal one of the beach. When you put your face against Emmy's like that I cannot believe how much she looks like you! And yet she looks like Jason too. Thanks for teaching me the ways of snorkeling, I am super excited about it now!

Beach Borchardts said...

She was on the river in a boat....was this a motor boat? The water is so gorgeous!! What a great day!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Super... I love the look Emmy provides as to the ocean boating experience. Cool to have seen a Sea turtle and to be able to help some of your friends with Snorkeling. Great spot and the clear water is so impressive.

McArthur Family said...

WOW! That water looks amazing. Super clear and beautiful! I want to come play.

Jessie said...

ohhh..... a sea turtle?! i think they are SO beautiful!

nicole said...

That water looks amazing! You look amazing too LIZ! I love you and miss your face and everything that we did together sometimes i'm so bored wishing I could stop by and see Liz and Jason and EMMY waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Sorry had to add that in love you guys

Unknown said...

So, everyone else can read your descriptions.... The water looks SO incredible! Emmy doesn't quite look as happy as you to be on the boat??? But nothing can make her less gorgeous!Can we go there?