Sunday, October 4, 2009

fun at the Jenkins...

Jason LOVED Avery's little piano- he definately enjoyed it more than Emmy did.
here they are outside of the JEnkins house- Emmy likes to sit sideways and cool on Dave- she is so funny- also I continue to be in LOVE with her curls.

the Jenkins brought their furry friends with them from the US- Emmy has an OBSESSION with dogs right now-

it was so nice because these are healthy dogs and they love kids Emmy had a great time- I remained nervous- but the only thing that happened was the dog running away from Emmy because she was VERY excited about her petting :)

8 comments:

nicole said...

how cute is Emmy and her curls I LOVE IT!

Beach Borchardts said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!!

Jessie said...

her hair is the cutest! i love it!!! :)

bryce and paige said...

I'm so HAPPY that she's not afraid of dogs! It took Lucy a while to warm up to them when she was that age.

Sarah said...

well at least the entertainment was good. . . I cant say the same for the food!

McArthur Family said...

Maybe Emmy will be in the Mo-Tab choir someday....she'll turn it into a dancing choir I'm sure.

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Danger, Danger, danger....
The worst experiences I have dealt with come from the best dogs ever.
Jason reminds me of the Peanuts piano guy. Looks like fun, as always its great friends that make us great.

Unknown said...

I think it's great she's not afraid! Such a big girl with, may I say GORGEOUS HAIR"???