Monday, October 19, 2009

Ghosts of Halloweens past...year #1

For those of you who have never expierenced a holliday with the Fredericks- get
ready because we LOVE hollidays~ and Halloween is right up there with Chirstmas.
Because life on the island makes for a bit more limited of a celebration; I've decided
to do some posts of the past so that all of our island friends will know how cool we
are in the States and want to stay friends with us when we are all back in the USA!!!
this is the first of several~but to avoid an overload of creepy ghoulish fun- I will post
more tomorrow-get excited!

here we are as newly wedded pumpkin carvers- I love pumpkin guts- fun times :)

yep! same table cloth- it's on my table here as we speak- I love my mother for making
them for me...


yes- we were pirates (wierd considering that had we brought those costumes it would
very appropriate) with Justin and Brandi- the twin brother and wifey (cuddley cute is
the only way to describe them here)!



Liz the pirate wench and her best friend Nicole :)
what fun times making Nicole dress up!




7 comments:

McArthur Family said...

You were a gorgeous pirate ther' matey.

nicole said...

these pics are soo so fun! I was scrolling down hoping the pic of us was there....I was so so happy. Then it said me and my best friend Nicole...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

you were cool in the states. . .

Josh and Kelly said...

I wanna be your friend, I wanna be your friend! Ha ha, seriously though, I love it!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Reminds me of the pirates of the Caribbean Disney ride "We want the
Red Dress" "We want the Red dress"
The past is where it needs to be
and now is time for the clear blue sea.
While we make fun of Oct. 31st in the islands many are quite serious about the voodoo beliefs. Be respectful as you do not want to offend the natives....

Jessie said...

yikes! you're the sexiest pirate wench ever. :) what are you guys going to be this year? paul and i didn't remember to bring anything for us... :(

Beach Borchardts said...

They didn't want the red dress-they wanted the RED HEAD!!! OBVIOUSLY!!!! Also holiday has one l also I love the picts! It's like you were psychic to get those costumes!! Life imitates art?!?!? SCARY! I can't wait for the pregnant bee pictures! HAHAHAHa