Sunday, October 18, 2009

modgepodge= Emmy sleeping and playing with Avery!

they are best friends :) and yes, this dress is size 3-6 months- ha! that's hilarious~
I tried to get a shot of when they were just sitting and playing and Avery was having
a full on convo- missed it- but it was so very cute :)

I'm sorry but how cute is Avery with the sunglasses- she is a babe and Emmy loves to try
to be like her- it's cute!


who sleeps like this?

We went to a bonfire- Emmy konked on the beach- fun times!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Frederica will have her work cut out for her with that sheet!
She'll have it sparkling though when she's done-I promise!
Emmers is flexible! She sleeps in every position! crazy! Love to see her little sleeping self!
It's fun to see her with little friends too!

nicole said...

Emmy is so so felxible I love it!! She's a doll too. I'm glad she has friends over there and that you do to but WHY ISN'T IT ME HA HA....oh well i'm happy you're not alone. So as i'm going to a newer post Hela goes "where'd Emmy go..." then he said "Emmy where are you" ha ha i love it! He thinks everytime I sit at a computer it equals EMMY......I guess because it does lol! LOVE YOU GUYS

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

I thought the sheet was a cool dalmation beach blanket...
Emmy and Avery are cute. What fun to have play mates that share the wonderful island experience. Two little women just having fun sharing their spirit. Yet each doing their own thing.