Thursday, October 1, 2009

oh how I miss apples!


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- It's kind of funny how something you don't even
love seems so much more important when you can't have it... but when you start
with something you already loved and can't have- it's BAD! Happy fall to everyone-
here in Dominica, there isn't really a fall- but we are in the mood and for me-
Fall = APPLES!!! Here are some of the things that I can't wait to have NEXT fall:
apple crisp
apple cider
apple sauce
carmel apples
apple pie
baked apples
just plain apple slices
and most of all... Apple salad (I forgot to put this earlier and it really is my favorite!)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

you can get apples from the market on saturdays or from 7-11, but they are $3.00 or $4.00 each. :( sorry. i miss apples too.

The Fredericks said...

I know- but I can't bring myself to pay that much- therefore I just tell myself that they aren't here :)

nicole said...

ohhhhhhhhhh sad....I love you Liz. did you see ALL my pictures I posted? I posted a ton. Did you see the ones from Vegas at the cheesecake factory and stuff for my birthday? I thought you'd love the aquarium ones cause it would remind you of our fun times there together:). Oh and i'm not going to ever wait to post all my pics at once it took me FOREVER. Love you

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Bookie makes the most of apple season, we had apple crip all week and I had three apples for lunch.

The important thing is the concept to enjoy what you have today because tommorrow you will not have it and miss it dearly...

Beach Borchardts said...

awwwwwwwww, that's sad, you forgot apple salad! ha!!
I miss mancuja so don't feel too bad!! xoxoxo