Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Remembering Emmy's First birthday :)

OK, so, I am using Jason's laptop during dinner- muahhahaahaaa!
and there are only old pics- but I realized that I didn't do a "look back" post
for Emmy's first birthday- sooo here are some pics of Emmy's FIRST "real"
birthday- this one is a week before the little bundle arrived :)

little baby Emmy loving her Daddy!

Literally on the way to the hospital- I was induced- obviously :)


Emmy and Booky- sorry Grammy- your pics are on my broken computer...




the tiniest little mouse in the world- adorable and already starting her blonde curls!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

can i say (again, sadly) how amazing you look pregnant?! SO cute.

Carrie said...

I love the Emmy and Booky photo- she looks like a little doll! So cute. And, wow you did look good pregnant!!!

Chelsie said...

What a fun post! I agree with Jessie, you look amazing! I can't believe her hair was so curly blonde that early, what a beautiful baby!

Beach Borchardts said...

I love looking back and seeing how far you all have come!! What a little beauty she was-who knew she'd just keep getting cuter!! My favorite is still with Jason though-what a moment that was!! You do look cute pregnant and I look cute thinner than I am now! ha!

Jamie said...

I want one of my babies to be blonde...

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Ok, so why is the old guy sitting at his computer crying at work?
Wow remembering just a year ago and seeing Emmy now is really amazing... You guys are doing a great job at one of the best jobs on the planet...

Jaydee lady said...

Great idea!! i will probably still it. Emmy is so sweet! I just want to run my fingers through those Shirley Temple curls!
Jaydee