Sunday, March 21, 2010

a Day FULL of FRIENDS!

so my day started with my college BEST FRIEND- Amber- moshi moshi.
yes we are still pretty cute even after she has 3, count them, 3 boys and I have Ems.
she was having medical problems during my wedding- so we hadn't seen each other since BEFORE then and so we had to catch up and she had to love my ring- which I love too= hence the best friendship (JK there are so many reasons that we are friends!)

After a HUGE day, we got home and at 10 pm my mom checked her facebook and there was a message from my best friend mission companion Cindy- seriously?! She was at the airport flying out- but I still got to her in time and met her hubby and we had a glorious reunion- it is 1 am here- therefore; I am not as cute-(why does it look like I am retaining water?) but believe me- we have seen MUCH uglier times in Brazil!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

yeah right liz! you are the most photogenic person i know. :) you always look great in pictures!

The Fredericks said...

What a treat and such a little miracle that that worked out!