Monday, March 8, 2010

Jane Fonda had NOTHING on Emmy!

yes- as you can see by the leg warmers- it is still cold here in FL-
but it's warming up thank heavens.
so we went to a Gladys Knight concert-yes we did!
(Emmy got to stay home with Papa) and when we got home this is what we found!
Emmy and Papa were asleep in the princess tent-
the sweetest thing I have seen in my life.
pushing her stroller with her new baby from Ryan and Titan-
she is in LOVE! thanks again for the fun present :)
I just love this pic.
cutie cute!
the legs that go on for days and the HUGE little puppy belly- delight.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

The coughing/gagging is the best! hysterical!!! I agree with the lady's assessment of beautiful children and they are all my grandchildren!!!!! What can I say??? It's fun to be with family that's for sure!!! lovin' it!