Friday, March 26, 2010

we LOVE LOVE LOVE SeaWorld!!!

Amber, Emmy and I at SEAWORLD (obviously)

Mom and I- we had fun and then Mom left early to get Josh
and Ems, Amber and I stayed and played until the park closed
and Shamu went to sleep.
yes- I said we stayed and played and PLAY we did :)

Emmy on her own baby whale!
ok- so I didn't even know this about myself- but, come to find out, I am a WHALE WHISPERER- for real- Shamu loves me and nods when I do and even did a twirl! seriously! Jason made a snide comment that it was because he wanted to eat me- we'll not even address statements like that. PS this isn't the killer killer whale- I suspect he is in his own "punishment" tank somewhere.
Amber and Emmy fed the dolphines-yes you read correctly- Emmy adored the dead fish that the dophins would soon eat- they were her friends- then the evil dolphin ate her friend- she HATES dolphins...
but... she LOVES manatees- of course she does.
She also loved the stingrays- as in she wanted to swim with them- really~
she would pet them and clap and distract us and then pull a "fake out"
and try to shimmy her way into the pool with them.
We also went to the Shark Encounter and ate at the Shark Reef restaurant-
Emmy fell asleep for the WHOLE meal- bless her!

multiple play moments :)

In the Happy Harbour there is a sea creature carosel-
I thought is was appropriate considering Emmy spends
more time in the water than she does on dry land!
there were also steel drums.

Emmy loved Auntie Amber's shamu bar- it was the highlight of the show for her :)

Emmy is a whale whisperer too!

she was so very excited about the whales :)

I just love this face- doesn't she look so proud to be at SeaWorld?

this is how we ended the night- yes- we had a full day!

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

Florida is obviously the place to be!! It has so much to offer!! The sea, the magic, the gators!!!! WOW!!! aren't we lucky to live in the happiest place on earth??? I'm glad she had a fun visit!

Carrie said...

Goodness, you have been busy siteseeing! Love all the pictures!

Jessie said...

fun fun fun!

Unknown said...

Best Sea World Day EVER! I love you and I want to keep your baby girl! I am a bit disturbed that the no sea turtle photos made it into the blog :( Enjoy your pounds and pounds of lip gloss and please come back to Florida soon (and bring Jason with you)!

Unknown said...

How much fun!!! Kids and animals, nothing better! Only 3 more days until you see J and Daddy!