Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back to Dominica!

yes, besides getting his favorite girlies back- J got basically the best thing money can bring him from Puerto Rico... I wish I could credit the thoughtfullness to myself- but Jason has my mother to thank for his happiness- however-he can thank me for my cleverness- because I and I alone came up with wrapping it in clean diapers to keep it hot!
back to the pool we go-thankfully a local cow was getting a drink to remind us that Dominica is GREAT!

the triplets~! several people asked us if they were siblings- nope- just 3 beautiful children :)

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Hurrah for Mc Donald's and inspiration which helped me with my thoughtfulness! ha!
Also the cow at the pool is a scream!!
She seems to do well with the yellow thing so that's good!
Give her kisses from me-ugh! I am having major kissy withdrawls and from the "big hugs" waaaaaaaaa

Josh and Kelly said...

Iguanas, dogs, and now cows! Ha ha ha. Love the little triplets. So did the Big Mac taste good still? I guess our standards are pretty low being here anyway! We're happy you're back!

Unknown said...

Floaties - what a fun pool toy for Emmy and bonus I think I see an Orca!!!