Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family pictures in April

so, today at church my friend Paige wanted me to snap some pics of her family
she sweetly returned the favor and WOW,
I don't know whether the lighting was good- the camera liked taking pictures in a church-
or Paige is just a great photographer- ( I think it was a little of all three) -
but she got 3 VERY cute pics of our whole family-
I love that we all look happy AND have our eyes open AND we are looking at the camera-
this is a feat- THANKS Paige!


these are 2 different pics- I know they look the same- but they were both cute so hooray!




6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

The bottom one is my very favorite. Wish I could blow it up and put it in a fun frame for your wall. Such a beautiful family! Especially, your daughter, oh!

nicole said...

I love the family pics you ALL look so good! I miss you guys like crazy tell little Emmy i'm so proud of her swimming skills she's amazing! P.S Hela turns 2 on Tuesday :( crazy HUH!!!

McArthur Family said...

What a good looking family!

Grammy said...

I love them, thanks
Paige!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and amazing family! Love the Fredericks! <3

Michigan Roys said...

Cute family and wonderful pictures but I think they are all the same :-)