Friday, April 9, 2010

Let me say again- I LOVE #1 Beach! I just do :)

Shane and Kelly, Liz P. , Emmy and I , Amber and Lily, Becky and Jazz, Jacki and Keira,
Jessie and Hawken, Kim and Matix- what a fun group and we had a GREAT time!
Matix and Emmy having a romantic interlude-
JK! they really just loved their sticks :)

the cutie kiddos! Keira, Shaners, Lily, Emmy and Matix...
kind of funny that Keira is the only one with the darker coloring-
NOT normally the case.


little 1/2 smirky girl :) thanks again Jessie for planning such a fun trip
and Kim for being so generous :)

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

What a fun day! I love this little group of adventurers!! Lots of courageous women and children! I love it and love you!!

Jessie said...

that last pic of emmy is my favorite. :) she has such a funny personality. love it!