Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More of Beautiful Batibou Bay!

ah! so pretty :)
the hike down was a little long- but fun :)

yes- I love it- we went to the bus stop in Portsmouth and paid 5 EC each to get there- I know- WHAT! how much wasted money on hiring transports... ANGRY. BUT- now I am happy that I know and we can party for cheap for this semester at least!
This was at the end of the day- Emmy is asleep on Daddy's shoulders.
She is so cute!
Emmy is in love with Batibou too!

She is a kooky runner lately- she really likes it when you chase her and she thinks it's hilarious!
I love this face :)


running around with a baby coconut in her mouth-weirdy!

there was this cool palm hut that was made on the beach- neat!

Jason says I have an attitude when I wear sunglasses or that I think "I'm cool"~WOW.

I just think this is such a sweet picture :)

2 comments:

Alex Acres said...

love the pics! Batibou Bay is one of my favorite spots on the island! I really do miss the beauty of Dominica!

Beach Borchardts said...

What a fabulous day!!!