Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FRIENDS!

Ems and Caleb- he kept putting his head on her shoulder- so cute.
YAY! look at this group- I love it!


Everything about this picture makes me happy- Kelly and I were talking about how people who have NOT lived in Dominica might be judging us right now- BUT if you were here, you would understand that desperate times call for desperate measures...
Shane's aggression face= it's great. I didn't capture Emmy's but it looks about the same :)
I love that in this one he is hanging over the edge trying to understand why on earth Emmy is acting like this! ha!
I love both of their faces here- so funny.
and we not could have a friend post without Matix- he is so nice to Emmy and that always makes us happy!

5 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha laughing out loud at those pictures! And thank you for the disclaimer, it's so true. Shane loves Emmy, even though it looks like he is always trying to take her stuff... ha ha

Beach Borchardts said...

What a kooky life you lead! I love the vast array of kids on that couch! wow!! Ems has it made in the shade in the friend dept!

Jessie said...

she is such a cute little princess. :)

Bradley said...

so many men, so little time...

Grammy said...

I think this is the best part of Dominica! All the wonderful friends you have made!