Monday, June 28, 2010

moments

My mom was asking my what I would and would not miss about Dominica- I thought I would start throwing things in whenever I saw them- I WILL miss the crabs and the "National Geographic" moments every day.
I will NOT miss the horrible bugs EVERYWHERE- I included the gecko because I have almost killed this particular guy about 20 times before I realized that he was friend and not foe.

Yes, Emmy still has her ba ba- and normally she just lays nicely and drinks it- but when she has a cold, we will take just about any feeding position.


tender.

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

The last picture will be priceless as she grows older-which happens so fast! What an angel.
How could you attack a defenseless gecko??

Grammy said...

This is one of my favorits - so beautiful, their skin looks soooo soft.