Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh, Dominica!

I thought this was a neat pic- I never noticed that all three of these flags were there.
this pic is dedicated to Amber- doesn't this rock look just like a turtle?

just beautiful

the cutest baby lizard in the world
"the fishermans' beach" as I have named it- be glad that you can't smell it- it does a have a charming look about it though doesn't it!
I really should save this for Weirdy Wednesday- but- I'm sure something new and weird will occur before then... this is the hole in the sidewalk where the very first Sunday there was a dead goat- yes- like it had gotten stuck and strangled itself- I can't walk over this hole without seeing it's blank wide eyes and horrible foaming mouth~ I'm sorry- but it's another memory that HAD to be documented.
calm

the view from the front of our house- Who could ask for anything more?

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I love these Dominican moments....I was with you with the horible goat experience and it is the stuff of which nightmares are made! ugh!!

Josh and Kelly said...

You are an awesome photographer! Are these edited or straight out of your camera because they are amazing!

Josh and Kelly said...

You are an awesome photographer! Are these edited or straight out of your camera because they are amazing!

Unknown said...

You have a good eye and I love my turtle rock! I am so happy that I got to visit your amazing island (and also a little happy that you got knocked up so you and the little naturalist can come home to Florida sooner!!) ;)