Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ultrasound!

Emmy slept the whole way there- I focused on not throwing up (and made it all the way to Rosseau before I did) and Jason was the father of the year- ps I love the sign behind J- ha!
trying to capture the two proud parents :)

waiting for our ultrasound- the office was a little scary- but the ultrasound machine was top of the line :)
and here is the result- the first of many many many pictures of Sugarbean- the Dr said that he/she was 8 weeks instead of the 7 I thought- but we'll see what the USA has to say and then make the choice.
We were all very excited.
We then made a day of it and explored the capital city- it was very fun and we ate at this gorgeous place- DELISH!
It was a very fun time and I'm so glad that Jason got to see Sugar before the whole world did :)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

so that ultrasound picture looks like only 1 baby, not the 2 we were expecting... maybe you should wait until you get to the states, maybe 1 was hiding...? :)

congrats again to the soon to be parents of 2! woo hoo!

Jessie said...

oops! i forgot to mention the hilarity of the first picture... REALLY?! :)

Beach Borchardts said...

oh my goodness! Such excitement! That is a good looking baby!!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a fun day- minus the puking of course. Oh the sign. I remember seeing that and thinking yes, I think the Dominican women care more about the aesthetics of their nether regions then the quality of their prenatal care.

Grammy said...

It's almost like I got to go with you! Thanks so much for posting all of it! Sugar Bean looks like "Jack" to me.....

Grammy said...

I'm sorry... what is "Vaginal Rejuvination", Dr. J? Sounds disgusting.