Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chocolate Frosting!

First- we haven't had the internet for 3 days- so angry! BUT I am using my neighbors so here come 2 posts :)
Emmy doesn't get sugar very often- I'm not one of those anti sugar moms- it's just that there aren't loads of treats down here. I make snacks- but mostly once she is asleep.
However~I made chocolate frosting on Sunday and Emmy was beyond herself!
I love the pics because they capture all of the various sugar high stages- from hyper to glazed.

Pure delight.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

i loved the glazed over look. :) cute.

and come over tomorrow, we miss you guys! :)

Beach Borchardts said...

In the first picture I couldn't take my eyes off those eyes long enough to notice the frosting!!
She's a crazy!

Grammy said...

Chocolate frosting makes me feel that way too, but I'm not as cute....