Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gatorland with no gator pictures?! what!

We went to Gatorland~
and fed the birds!
Emmy was VERY brave and loved them- she kept trying to grab them and they didn't love that.
This was my first time feeding the birds as well and I have to say, I LOVED it.
Emmy cooled down in the misters and I decided that Dominica needs to line Ross Campus with these beauties and life would be a lot cooler there :)
Then Ems and Josh played in the splash pad and playground and life was complete!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

wow. emmy is SO brave. :)

Grammy said...

Gatorland? Only in Florida, sounds like fun! Glad Emms only played with the birds!

Beach Borchardts said...

I love Gatorland and having Ems there made it even more fun! hurrah! And I love Florida resident discounts!! ha!