Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

We went to the summer fest and Emmy won the cake walk on the first try!- here she is licking the frosting off of the cookie that she chose- so funny.
With her patriotic friend Matix- they just stare- I love it.

Getting her face painted- she sat very still because I told her it was makeup and that delighted her.
J came down from studying for a pic and piece of pizza- I can't wait for the 4th next year- 1st- we will be IN America- 2nd Jason won't be studying for a mini!
Jessie and I dress as twins all of the time~ we had to capture it today and as you can see- Sugarbean is a low rider just like Emmy was.
There was a bake sale- it was very fun...
Emmy got to pick the cookie and then pay the guy~ she felt very grown up :)
The Wilderness Club is having a raffle- they are selling tickets to win a car- so that is what we have been doing the past week- selling tickets...and here is our very first patriotic outfit-
Outfit #2 and I love the face~
Outfit #3~
and the DAY of- (thanks Nicole) Ems had a bow- but by the time I snapped this it was gone- I have to say that this might be the most darling pose I have captured yet- she is always standing like this- but I finally got it- she is saying "cheese" here VERY excitedly :)
Now on to the serious business of eating her popsicle :)

5 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

As to the twin dressers-you know what they say...brilliant minds think alike!
Ems looked so cute in all of her patriotic wear!
I'm glad Jason will have this mini behind him! You get to miss out on the late nights next time!
Can't wait for you to arrive.
We are spending today cleaning and organizing like crazy! It's exciting!

Jessie said...

don't leave us!! :( every post you put up makes me sadder and sadder... who is matix supposed to stand belly to belly with if his beloved emmy leaves? and who am i going to match with? :)

Cindy Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Lane said...

you're looking soo good liz!! and you and jason look more like you were celebrating canada day in the red :P
ahh i can't believe how awesome you're looking! you're clearly gifted with pregnancy! i hope i look all glowing and gorgeous as you when i have babies!

nicole said...

Yay.... i love the dress I got her :) how cute! I love and miss you guys. Wow liz seriously you look amazing!