Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sugarbean 12 weeks~3 months!

Moving right along!! Our FIRST AMERICAN PREGO PIC!!! HOORAY :) We had our first OB appt and it was great- the temporary due date (until the ultrasound to confirm) is January 27, 2011... WHOOT! whoot!

What I am loving:
Being in the US and feeling like my baby has the care and food it needs
The baby belly that is SHOWING (I need to use a new outfit I think)
The rare but precious kicks
My nails and hair growing faster than ever
Not feeling so tired
That I am only throwing up once in a while

What I am NOT loving:
That I am STILL throwing up
That I am hungry all of the time and if I don't eat I puke
That I am now needing MOSTLY maternity shirts
That if I don't drink Gatorade I throw up

6 comments:

Jessie said...

i can not tell you how excited i am that you ARE SHOWING!!! :) i am so happy for you! i hope the puking thing stops this very minute though, what a pain!

Carrie said...

You look wonderful!! :) I hope your morning sickness passes soon!

Gina Moody said...

So funny....your pregnancy sounds just like mine so far! Weird how different from the 1st, but not smooth sailing by any means! Glad you are back in AMERICA where you can have proper care...please tell me you didn't have to get a "exam" at the ROSS clinic.....worst day of my life.

Jamie said...

Yeah for all the things to love!

Josh and Kelly said...

I cannot believe you are 3 months along! Hope it's going as fast for you as it seems to me!

Grammy said...

I think you look great! Pukies should be gone for good soon!