Friday, August 13, 2010

CULVER'S one of the best things about Wisconsin...

OK- so, WI can do food like no other place I've seen- yes the south has their BBQ- but EVERYTHING in Wi tastes better and is a heart attack waiting to happen- one of the "state treasures" is Culver's- my mouth waters typing the name- they have butter burgers and frozen custard- not yogurt- CUSTARD- and the daily flavors are to DIE for- we went on chocolate eclair day and they threw in a chocolate eclair and mushed it up- for real?!
They have the world's greatest rootbeer- I don't even love root beer and this is something I HAVE to have.
Here are the kiddos waiting for their team scoopie meals- yep!
Here's what Ems did when hers came ;)
And here are a few examples of the delishisness that can be had- ah! I know- who has butterburgers- then double it and add bacon?! This really wouldn't fly anywhere else- but the people of WI LOVE them- and I think if the visitors were brave enough to try them they would be converted.

8 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

An order of fat with a side of fat and double the fat please-! yum!

Josh and Kelly said...

Oh, my mouth is watering right now...

Anonymous said...

We have a culvers about 5 blocks from our house.... If you ever get up our way ( Superior Wisconsin ) please give us a call, we all can eat all our Culvers on our deck :)

Cindy Lane said...

I want to try frozen custard SOOO badly!! I'm so so jealousssss

Alex Acres said...

We have Culver's in MN too! I just LOVE their butterburgers! It's the best fast food place around!

Carrie said...

We have Culvers in STL, too! Love their cheese curds, too!

Jessie said...

mmmmmm.... butter burgers. yum!

Grammy said...

Ok, I was afraid "Butter Burgers" were just actullay just BUTTER on a bun, glad to see some meat...they look delicious - but "In and Out" will be my fav forever!