Thursday, September 23, 2010

21.5 weeks- 5 months-

Yes folks we are OVER half way there-- hooray!

What I am loving:
my largeness has temporarily plateaued
that she kicks when she is hungry or I've just eaten
that Emmy loves to feel her and then tells her "LOVE YOU"
that I'm in the US and can enjoy pretty much everything
that the holiday season is on it's way!!!
that Jason is always forgetthing that I'm prego...

What I am NOT loving:
that I have to actually go for a walk (instead of that just being a part of the day)
that I am still vomiting a lot
that I sound like an 80 year old smoker~ (I've been calling Penelope "Ursula" because she has stolen my voice)~ my throat is raw from throwing up- waaaa~

9 comments:

Jessie said...

ummm.... GORGEOUS. please ALWAYS be pregnant. (minus the puking) i love that you picked penelope, by the way. that was my fav when j told us the names you were thinking of. then you will have an emmy and an ellie! adorable! :)

Josh and Kelly said...

I love all these posts- now this is the Liz I know and love! Not loving that you are still puking, as I'm sure you are not. Pretty jealous of the holidayness... next year. And looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Beach Borchardts said...

Just aglow puking or not!! You are gorgeous!!!

McArthur Family said...

Liz, I'm so sorry you are still sick! That is seriously the worst! I know baby Penelope is so thankful to come to your family and appreciates all the sacrifices her mama makes to bring her into this world. Love you!

Mandy said...

Aww. Sad you are still throwing up! I was like that with Kamaile for 7 months straight. I totally feel for you! I hope it gets better!!That's just horrible! You should be DONE w/ that! Isn't it standard... 12 weeks... TWELVE WEEKS!!!!! :)
You look great, by the way!
I love your new blog pic up top w/ Emmy dressed up! So cute!
Love the lip gloss thing. TOO funny!
Good luck w/ the rest of your pregnancy! Hope you get feeling better SOON.

Cindy Lane said...

you look so gorgeous! i think that's the only thing i've ever said in your pregnant pictures! hehe it's so true though! yaaaaaay getting so close!

Sarah said...

How exciting! I am surprised how big Emmy is getting. I guess her life is going on without me.

Grammy said...

I LOVE Emmy's pic SOOO cutey! You look wonderful, even though you don't feel it - so that's all that matters....hopefully the last half will be better than the first! Love you!

Michigan Roys said...

You look great. I'm sad that you are so sick.