Saturday, October 2, 2010

Auntie Amber came to Miami!!!

Emmy was soooo happy to be reunited with her Auntie Amber- they are best friends!
Here she is crunching a bug-- she generally loves nature- minus the bugs.
Just some fun times at the pool- she is wearing my all time favorite swimming suit- it looks like cape cod- love it!
We ate and played and enjoyed each others' company.
Ems loved having 3 adults attention on her :)
Amber and I tried to recapture our high school days by taking cool pics-- these didn't turn out quite as we planned!
Jason was our photographer and then enjoyed the sun while the girls played :)
yet another AWESOME shot- believe it or not- these were by far and away the best ones...
Family pictures- I look huge- but the underwater factor was too good to pass up.
Again- not the most flattering- BUT when do we get a pic all together?!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

i LOVE the underwater pictures. i am still giggling. :) your cute preggo belly made it my favorite photo shoot of yours to date! :)

Beach Borchardts said...

Why am thinking weekiwachi???? hmmmm-it looked like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Oh I love my lil' fish Ems!! And I also love our sad attempts to take underwater pics, at least it was fun as always!! So nice to just relax and catch up. Send me the link to all the pictures, pretty please! Next stop...Juno Beach!!

Grammy said...

I think the underwater shots are great! Who would think of that? Look at J and Emms eyes in the last shot, she's got his shape, but Liz' beautiful color!

Beach Borchardts said...

oh, in fact she has his FACE! ha!