Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!

Yes- we went! OH it was sooo fun :)
We all dressed as pirates- Ems and Daddy looked the best- because I have a HUGE Ellie belly~

Here we are when we first walked in- Emmy LoVeD it and was overwhelmed :)
AAAARRRRGGGGGGGG!
Emmy thought the Halloween decor was the best- until she found the candy- wow!
They did FREE face painting- Emmy was too nervous- but Jason and I took advantage of it!

One of our FAVORITE things was the thousands of jack o' lanterns everywhere- amazing!
So- Winnie and crew were enemy #1- Ems was VERY scared... while Capt. Hook was her BFF-- maybe we have to work on her ability to judge character :)
Watching the parade- it was one of the best I've seen.
Watching the fireworks- also amazing!
Oh the curls- I can't resist them!
This is when the sugar shock started to kick in with Ems- it was 11 PM so I guess it made sense!
This is when one of the Disney workers tried to open her bag to give her more candy- she forgot about the "trick o' treat" in her vast greed and panicked ha!- it was hilarious.
At just before midnight was we were leaving- literally passing through the exit- Ems FINALLY bit the dust- what a trooper- aside from the breakdown caused by the candy giver she was perfect and it was a PERFECT night- I have video that I will update later :)
Here we are leaving the park- Ems is out but we are sooo happy to be back in the USA for a fun HALLOWEEN DAY- I know- I'm a rhymer!

6 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Disney goes all out!! I love it!! The decor is incredible! You 3 look fantastic and little Emmy is so darling!
arggggggg

Unknown said...

Arrrgggh says Emmy the cutest pirate I have EVER seen! So much fun, love Tigger and gang even though Ems wasn't so sure. Ya'll are too cute. Insert corny pirate joke here.

Josh and Kelly said...

America at its finest!! Did you guys drive all the way to Orlando and back for this? You guys are hard core!

Natalynn and Paul said...

You guys are seriously the coolest. Love the costumes. Wish you were here for 5th!

Grammy said...

Finally got my computer to work...having virus problems - LOVE all the Scary Disne pics! You are all adorable, but especially Ems, of course, Ellie taking a close 2nd... Fun!

Jessie said...

super jealous right now. looks like a GREAT day! :)