Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Puppy Love~

Our land lady's dog had 3 puppies-
and Emmy is in love-
she couldn't be happier-
they have been our main entertainment as of late-
and honestly- how could they not be- they are sooooo cute- and I don't even like dogs...
I can't say the same for Ems- she has inherited the Frederick love of dogs-
part of it is that she gets to be their mommy-
and tell them where to go (here she is beckoning- and showing them where they should be)
I love this shot because, those are supposed to be leggings- not baggy pirate pants- ha!
she is a little nervous of the kisses- and says oooooowwie after each one- seriously...
but she loves to play with them and I'm happy that she has something sooooo fun to do!

8 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

The perfect photoshoot!! They are at the perfect age and so is she!! toooooooo cute! I hope you gave her a bath afterwards though-ugh!

Tracy Cochran said...

Love it! Does it feel like fall there? I saw the first picture and was like how can Miami get fall and not us? I guess I just have to deal. Enjoy having a real Holloween, and Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Oh wait I do get to have a real Christmas, YAY!!!

Michigan Roys said...

That's the best way to have a dog - play with someone else's puppy. They are so cute and she is so cute with them. What fun!

Carrie said...

Now I want a puppy! :) Her hair is so pretty with that daisy in it.

Grammy said...

I LOVE the white one w/black ears! I want him/her! SOOOOOO cute, what fun - hours of playtime - yay!

Chelsie said...

Love these pictures! She is a doll!

Alex Acres said...

sooo cute! I want a puppy now! But wait.. maybe not.. too much work! :)

Sarah said...

emmy is adorable and I loved the background by the water. Gorgeous.