Wednesday, December 29, 2010

St. George Family Picture Shoot~in LOVE

These make me soooo happy- if you look at Emmy's face the smile just gets more and more strange- ha!
The "Frederick Clan"- left to right-Tiff, Bear and Jordan- Brandi, Justin and Londyn- Grammy and Grampy (holding Abi and Jett)- Me, J and Emmy- Kaley and Cameron (Cam is the photographer) sooooo talented!

Emmy is getting very excited about Ellie coming- this the one "normal" face of this pose :)

I loved so many that I just had to collage them so that you wouldn't have to look at 80 pictures-





These are my most favorite Mommy Daughter pics- I just love her so much!

Emmy hated the long grass- and thought she might die while in it- I think that she was having fashbacks to the lemongrass in Dominica that ate her once...

Aren't these ones so cute~

I don't know why these are small- anyways here is one of the shoots- I can honestly say that they might be my fav of all time! :)

5 comments:

Cindy Lane said...

i love love your hair! and you look stunning at 8 months!! ahh! exciting!

Cindy Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Kelly said...

I LOVE all of these- especially with weirdy Emmy faces and your adorable belly. You have got to teach me the art of holding your 2 old while pregnant- I am not quite 6 months pregnant and struggling with it already! Course, maybe if we traded 2 year olds that might help a bit... you guys are so cute and barfing is the worst...so sorry. Can't wait to see little Ellie!!!

Beach Borchardts said...

Your hair couldn't be more gorgeous! Nor could you!! Elle's looking big enough to come out and play though! Holy huge!!

B & E said...

I was thinking of the lemongrass too! Poor Emmy! We need to talk too! Love you guys!