Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just too cute!

Emmy's latest love is Flinstone kids vitamins- she is so sad that she can only have one a day- and she says it's for her Ellie and pats her tummy- obviously, I have been taking prenats and tums for far to long now...
This pic isn't so cute in the traditional sense of the word- but when it comes to "rat face" smiles- I think that Emmy's is to die for.
And this is the reason for this post's name- I just can't stand how cute my little Emmers is- she adores her shopping cart and always has at least 3 things in it- this time it was 2 babies and a my little pony- you can't go wrong.

2 comments:

bryce and paige said...

I love her shopping cart. But mostly I love her hair and the blue flower button-up is to die for. She couldn't possibly get cuter.

Beach Borchardts said...

She's a cutie patootie for sure!!