Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh HAPPY DAY!

When we were Utah we met up with the LUNTS!!! (we actually met up twice- but I am waiting for the other pics with our whole fams together) We arrived in Dominica with the Lunts and it was love at first sight- we had both lived in St. George- so on rough days we would talk about when everything would be over and done with and we would be eating at Cafe Rio together- the fun thing is that we actually got to eat at Cafe Rio together!

Here I am with my Lucy Goosey- one of my FAVORITE children- I love her so much and literally teared up when I got to hug her- it was just so nice to see that sweet girl! We are so happy for the GREAT friends that Dominica gave us!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Lucy is as darling as I remember!! such a little darling! Hurrah for Paige!

bryce and paige said...

Oh my gosh, have I not sent you those pictures yet! Who am I? I'm so dang sorry. K- I'm right in the middle of making breakfast for kids but the minute I'm done with that little task, the pictures are being sent to you! I love this post. We had so much fun with you guys. We should really skype soon I want to chat and see how you are doing! Can't wait for your new baby to get here. Oh I can only imagine the possiblities of her beauty. Oh so fun to think about! Love you!