Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pretty fun times~

I imagined so many cute pics with all three girls... this is what I got- I love this one though- because it is perfect- Londyn=angry Abi=content Emmy=observant---- the end!
This one was pretty cute-
Grammy has a train in the play room- Emmy and Londyn loved to ride it together- it was so cute!
This one just made me laugh.
I bought some petticoats at DI- of course I did- for $3 each (I'm making the world's cutest tu tus for my girls) and the kids loved them- they ran around the house forever and I had to get at least one of the pics in a post- such fun times being all together!

Getting to know the cousins was a highlight of our Utah trip- everyone was so fun- but Londyn was especially fun in this outfit- she picked it herself :)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

i love the tutu picture. adorable. :)

Grammy said...

The petticoats have to make my book! I'm sure the boys will really love these someday!

Beach Borchardts said...

They are all so cute in their matching outfits!! The tutus are the best though!! GREAT!