Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weirdy Wednesday!

yep- it's WW again! and I'm still prego...
Emmy's newest thing is the "triumphant gallop" (I named it that- of course I did) she gallops VERY fast around the room with her arms up and spirit fingers out- I LOVE it.
We have an obession with lick a sticks right now- green ones especially- hence the face- and the jammies tell you that it is WAY too early to be finished with a lick a stick...
I simply adore this picture- for so many reasons- the smile, the necklace, the LARGE fake lizards, and the cowboy boots- just to name the top few.

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

there are some days I just want to be Emmy-in fact most days!! She has the best life!!

Grammy said...

I was VERY impressed with her "triumphant gallop" when we SKYPED. I need to hugh and kiss her!