Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Elle Belle's first photo shoot- the first of many ;)

Emmy hasn't been a very good napper since Ellie arrived- so she spends a lot of the day looking tired like this ;)
I can't get over how cute this little girlie is! I want to eat her up.


could you just die?








I love that we have 2 little girls who are opposite in coloring. It really is so fun. It's only been a week- but so far- the adjustment has been grand- they are both so sweet and as easy as they possibly can be- hooray!

4 comments:

The Frederick Family said...

yay!!! amazing! she's adorable and wonderful and i want to add her to my dinner plate!

Josh and Kelly said...

She is so so cute!! That hair! That little nose!! Love it!!!

Jessie said...

so glad your fam of 4 is adjusting to this new part of life so smoothly. :) good job mommy!

Grammy said...

What a little dollie - I love her more each day! Sorry it's so crazy over here, hard to SKYPE... kisses to you all!