Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Step Scores = WONDERFUL Wednesday!

yes- you read correctly! Jason's STEP scores are in- and he got a .....
240!!!
This means that he has a lot of options open to him and as he said- "it feels like I can finally breathe after 2 years!" We are soo proud of him and THANKFUL to Heavenly Father for helping us through this crazy time- THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers and well wishes~ we feel so blessed- I'm even going to have a thank you fast from Chocolate and Coke this Sunday (I'm breastfeeding so that will have to do!)

8 comments:

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

can i just say when i heard this my mouth just dropped! so so so excited for you guys! way to go jason!!

Jessie said...

oh my goodness!!! i knew jason would get a rocker score, but a 240 means he can do ANYTHING!!!! WOW! we are so excited for him and your family. celebrate!

ps. i love ellie in that outfit, she is TOO cute.

Jevne's said...

Awesome news!!! Good luck with the rest of the journey.. Ellie looks soooooooo adorable!! Congrats to Jason and her cheerleader squad!

Josh and Kelly said...

Woot woot!!!! This is so exciting!!!! Way to go Jason, we are proud of you. Keep us updated on your clinicals and all that fun jazz now!

Beach Borchardts said...

AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!! I knew he was smart cuz he picked Liz but this proves it!!

Carrie said...

I have no idea what that score means, but YAY... it sounds good :) And, cute pictures! Her hair almost looks like it is turning a little blonde in them, but maybe I am wrong. :)

Borchardt's said...

Lets just say Dan hasn't stopped talking about it! just randomly he will be like "I cant believe Jason got that score." Yesterday I was talking to Dan and he was doing his "im not listening look.." and I was like did you hear me and He said "I cant believe Jason got that score." We are so excited for you guys! Tell Jason congrats!!
ps Elli looks so cute!!

Sarah said...

Great job Jason. How nice to have that stressful event out of the way. Enjoy the down time for a while.