Saturday, August 20, 2011

My 6 month old~waaaaaa!

How is it possible that this little lovebug is 6 months?! I HATE it- I want her to stay frozen like this forever...
She is on suicide watch~
She LOVES her sister- they are BFFs!
She is BUSY-- she is scooting and rolling everywhere.
She is a VERY easy smiler- unless she doesn't know you-- then, no dice.
She has the MOST edible profile in the world.
I call her octopus arms- because she somehow gets into everything.
I can't get over how much I enjoy Penelope- everything about her is perfect. She literally delights me constantly!

7 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Put her in priority mail box and ship her to me immediately!!!!! I need a nibble! xo

Beach Borchardts said...

ps where's roller skating? Did the picts not turn out?

Josh and Kelly said...

Adorable!!!!! I can't get over her hair!

Carrie said...

You and your girls have the prettiest hair!

bryce and paige said...

She is absolutely beautiful. PLEASE, let me hold her before she gets too big, I'm actually getting so sad that I haven't even met her and she's already growing so fast! Get here already! Even if it's for two seconds for a pit stop, we want to see you guys!!! It was so fun to talk the other day. Oh, how we miss you.

Jessie said...

cute cute cute! i love her and her 6 month old self!

nicole said...

She is soo adorable I want to kiss her and pinch her and love her! I cannot wait to see you!