Monday, October 10, 2011

Atlanta!!! whoot whoot!

Great Gatsby's!
My 2 curly Q's!
Part of our GORGEOUS tour that Annie and Ryan took us on.
Don't even ask me how potty training is going...
We got to play at all of my old stomping grounds-- it was a PARTAY!
Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee!

Not the most modest choice of bottoms ;)
My mailbox-- that is still short from when my mom backed over it and my dad stuck it in without replacing the pole!

Stone Mountain laser show-- the best of times!
BEST FRIENDS reunited at the laser show.
Moody Madness-- sooooooo happy to get to see them!
Gina and Belly boo.
NOT best friends... there's a running joke that Hawken and Brooks (2 different boys from 2 different family friends) will be vying for Ellie's attention in the future-- Hawken-- you might be winning at the moment ;)
It really was the funnest weekend-- for so many reasons-- one of them was that I got a break from parenthood and Ryan and Annie filled their "kid Coffers"
and Atlanta would not be Atlanta without an AMAZING meal from Susan Gill (Annie's talented mother)-- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh- my mouth is watering just remembering!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I need to go back to Atlanta-I forgot how much I loved it! Especially Susan's cooking! Looked like a fun trip!

Jessie said...

of COURSE hawken is winning!! he is the older man! :)