Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Murray Family Farm~

This is just a random pic of Elles--
She is so cute I had to include it...

Now- on to the Murray Family Farm--LOVE it-- all of the below farmish posts are from this place-- it was a PARTY to say the least.
Just a random princess moment-- (these obviously didn't post where I planned)
The petting zoo-- Emmy could have left after this-- she LOVES animals.
Ellisen zoning out as we waited for the pig races.
As you can see by the ribbon-- Emmy's pig won.
Oh- my Dog in the dog race won too-- Elles and J- not so lucky.

They had this awesome ride~
An awful live band-- that Emmy danced and threw hay to.
Pumpkin painting.

face painting-- the line was too long though-- so I just painted Emmy's face--
All in All==it was AMAZING and such a fun time-- if you are ever near Bakersfield around Autumn...make a stop for SURE!

5 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

So cute! I love these family farms!! So generous of them to do! Your girlies are darling!!

Jessie said...

the witches hat hair clips?! come on!! PLEASE send one to me next halloween when (hopefully) lullaby has some hair! :) very cute!!

Jessie said...

oh, and congrats on your dog and pig winning the race. :) what fun.

Josh and Kelly said...

Love it!!! Fall is great! And Ellie's eyes are beautiful! And I love all your nicknames for your girls.

Sarah said...

You look amazing in these photos. So when are you coming to visit me in Michigan?