Friday, January 13, 2012

Santa at Tuachan with Grammy and Papa Rich!

While in St. George, we got to go to Tuacahn-- I don't know how to spell it... they have Santa, singing, lights, and a live Nativity- ah! I love it!

Here we are waiting to see Santa- loved it!

It was cold- but thankfully they had their adorable matching coats!

I can't even stand the baby blues!

I love Christmas- it is such a happy time- filled with love.

lots of it!

Emmy with one of her favorite people!

This is the only picture I got with both of them- and the ONLY first Santa picture with Ellie that is even passable-- what a winner huh?

We got to see the live nativity- I cried through the whole thing-- seeing it done with "real" people sitting in the cold really puts the whole thing in a different light- I loved it! It also brought back very happy memories because the live Nativity was one of J and my first dates 4 years ago-- he bet me the camel would pee- it did- what fun!

We were so happy that Grammy and Papa Rich could join us- it was cold but so worth it!

Kisses from Grammy- one of BOTH of their favorite things!

We LOVE Tuachan-- it really is one my favorite things about St. George.

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I'm glad that was fun! Looks terrific!

Amber said...

The girls matching coats are adorable!

Jessie said...

i LOVE their matching coats. they are ADORABLE!! and the family pic in front of that huge tree is perfect. SO cute.