Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dettinger Reunion!!!

It's TRUE! We got to see Kelly, Shane and our newest friend Marissa!

Let's just say Emmy was in LOVE- with Marissa.

Our children playing in the sand-- there are more girls now-- but the sand eating apparently follows us.

Emmy and Shane weren't the lovers they once were-- they used to make out 24/7 and yell to each other across the courtyard-but they were still friends!

Love!



so-- the number of our children has doubled-- and we are all a lot paler-- but my heart is still as happy seeing Kelly as it was seeing her every day in Dominica--I will forever be grateful to that island for the amazing friends it gave me!

6 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

yippppeeeeeeeeee For friends and for reunions! IT's the best!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

So fun to see Dominican friends reunited! It's the best!!

Jessie said...

SO fun! we want another reunion too! come see us! :)

Josh and Kelly said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys!!! Yes, our half of the picture is looking especially paler unfortunately... and I love all your updates!!! I can never get over your girls hair!!

Sarah said...

I wish I could have been there. Enzo eats sand too, we would have fit right in.

What is this I hear about you guys moving, but to Georgia not Michigan? I'm taking this personally. It's going to take me some time to get over this. Hopefully, I can come around by graduation time next year! Yah!

Michigan Roys said...

What a load of fun you guys had! So neat to see you together with the expanding families!