Thursday, May 3, 2012

#3 is a HE!!!!

 Just before the big moment!
 Waiting to find out whether pumpkin is a he or a she! We wore the appropriate color of our guess-- Emmy thought that she would have "a sister who was a boy"-- so she has on both.
 The moment the guy typed " it's a boy" (he didn't say it)-- Let's just say that is pure joy on Jason's face!
 To celebrate we had my favorite- a Crispers salad- and Emmy named him Tank.
Elles was delighted too-she can't wait to meet this cute little brother!
I had come up with many positives to either a boy or girl-- now that we know #3 (Tank) is a boy-- I won't dwell on the reasons a girl could have been fun too-- now it's time to bring on the BLUE- along with the swords, fishing poles and dinosaurs-- I'm just happy that Emmy and Ellie will both have a prince to dance with soon- at the moment- Daddy is exhausted from the double duty!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such cute kids!! I love your bangs by the way!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Apparently your whole family guessed right! Can't wait to meet pumpkin tank!

Beach Borchardts said...

We really all did have blue on! Very exciting and lots of FUN!!

Jessie said...

hooray! little tank is so lucky to have you all. :)

bryce and paige said...

I'm so in love with the fact that you are having a boy! You are so cute pregnant. Don't even listen to the weirdo who asked if you were having two. What the crap?! Who says that?

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

I love the Emmy had both colors on. Wouldn't that have been interesting lol. What a fun time for your family!!

Josh and Kelly said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!! And I can't wait to see what a little Frederick boy looks like- if it's anything like your little girls he will be adorable!!!! P.S. I love your bangs!