Friday, May 18, 2012

Callahan Fox 's big debut!

 First- he is adorable and I LOVE him!!! BUT- he is a stinker-- when we wanted to see his face-- he put his little arms in front of it~
 heartbeat!
 We were 18 wks 1 day along and that's just how he measured-- almost...
 His legs measured 18wks 2 days~
 and his head measured at 18 wks 6 days- ha!!! He's brilliant!
 and he's still a boy-- something J was VERY relieved about...


He's so handsome-- AND as you've noticed~ we've named him! Callahan Fox-- I know- it's perfect! Callahan is my Grandma's maiden name and Fox is J's Grandma's maiden name-- we will be calling him Callan-- it's old, original, and the nickname isn't spot on-- but close enough ;)
Emmy got to help-- let's just say that DELIGHTED doesn't begin to describe her at that moment ;)

5 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I love him already!! I especially love his name!! Great choice!! So exciting!

Jessie said...

callan!!! i love it! it's perfect!!!! callahan fox. he sounds dashing!

Natalynn and Paul said...

Yay!!! You guys are going to love, love, love, having a boy. I'm enjoying having one even more than I thought I would. Congrats on naming him too. I really love that you guys announce the baby's name when you find out what you're having. I've been dying to know what you would name a boy!

Josh and Kelly said...

You're right- his name is perfect!!! It goes perfectly with your girls' names and your last name, and it also happens to be each of your grandparents names?? What are the odds??? Nice work. And SO glad he's still a boy! Phew!

Amber said...

Love this update! And love his name - and relieved about his nickname! He will obtain many more aka Tank from Nurse Emmalina!