Thursday, June 28, 2012

Orlando Summers mean~

 Orlando summers means time for crafts-- Callahan's first neckties... I'm in love!
 summer means sleeping  on the deck at a pool party...
 and enjoying splash pads...
 Oh-- and summer means the worlds scariest bugs-- check out the nightmarish spider on that paint can-- no thank you.
 summer means crazy hurricanesc storms...
 eating delish fruit (check out these little chomp marks-- compliments of Elle Belle)
 Summer means playing in the lake...




 and wearing welli boots

 It means means catching crabs...
 and dragonflies...

 and feeding duckies with Auntie Amber...
 and swimming in the pool...

 
summer means barefoot walks with unicorns and baby strollers... I. LOVE. ORLANDO. and SUMMERS!!!

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

oh my heck I have NEVER seen a spider tha big anywhere!!!!!!! Was that fake?? I love Orlando in the summer with my girls!!!!

Beach Borchardts said...

ps cute paper on the blog!

Carrie said...

YIKES that is the biggest spider I have ever seen! Auttie loves her floater wings in the pool. Gosh both girls are getting SO big already! Love the neck ties!

Linnea said...

I have seen some serious spiders in my days here, but that tops them. Now I am not going to be able to sleep, thank you....adorable kids, by the way. Cant believe your time here is gone already!