Wednesday, July 18, 2012

National Cow Day 2012

 We never miss it! As you can see Uncle Josh got to join us for NCD this year- whoot whoot! Ellie was NOT in love with the cow.
 Ems was in love.
 Miss Moo 1 and 2.

Booky and Josh came up for the week before Jason had to take is CS2--the HUGE test where Jason had to be the doctor with 15 different patients~he had to do exams, notes, diagnosis and physicals-- a PARTY.  Thankfully, he got some GREAT studying done (something that did not happen during his surgery rotation) Josh, Booky and I all took turns being J's patient- while the other two watched the little ruffians ;)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Where is your cow costume, Liz?

Beach Borchardts said...

thank you for not including me in this picture! xo

Carrie said...

You crack me up!!! I always wonder WHO does this at Chick Fil A, of course you would! :) How fun! I guess its worth the free chicken??? :)