Tuesday, August 21, 2012

silly hair and sillier goings on...

 Watching Lou and Abie sing "I am a child a child of God"-- a cute hair day.
 I dyed and cut my OWN hair-- that's what happens when you see your stylist once a year...
 after nap hair-- love it.
 before and after-- half-way through doing Ellies hair-- thank heavens I brought 2 rubber bands ;)
 getting a key copied after we dropped off Daddy-- the girls aren't morning people...
 Ellie is all about picking her own outfit for the day.
 Emmy always makes me meals at the park-- this time-- the crazy in her eyes made me a little nervous.
 matchies playing.





 sleeping through shopping- love it!
 my view from the potty-- a little TMI-- but I felt like I had to capture my life.
 Our friends left their shoes-- Ellie didn't take them off ;)
 Photo by Emmy-- I love her point of view.
 Elles LOVES to balance-- on everything- including marshmellow creme containers.
 love these
 little cutie girls.
 To clarify-- Ellie is NOT potty trained-- but she IS a multi tasker.
such cute little sleepy bugs!

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

It's great to have little moments recorded cuz you really do forget-you won't !!!