Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Callahan Fox! 36 weeks

 Emmy was amazing enough to take these pics for me-- and yes-- she has an EYE!
here we are- 36 weeks and counting-- the induction date was set for the 10th until yesterday when they switched it to the 9th-- hopefully I'll go in late-- I really like 10-10 as a b day-- but beggars can't be choosers-- here's hoping my cervix is favorable and that is the date that sticks! We are getting so excited!! I'm huge but not miserable-- and he is a busy little guy- Emmy can feel him move and the other night when he was kicking her even heard him cry ;) Ellie kisses him all of the time and LOVES to see pics of "him" on babycenter.

3 comments:

Gina Moody said...

IF you can wait until the 11th, he will be 10-11-12!!! Brooks was 8-9-10 and it is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see you at the shower!!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

claire was born on 10/10/11. I'm hoping for the 10th! You look so cute!

Beach Borchardts said...

cute!!